Architects of Entertainment is seeking a part-time live music production coordinator to fill a support role across a number of the live music events in our client portfolio, for immediate start. The successful candidate will have some practical experience in live music production and events and is looking to advance their production management career.
Reporting directly to the Head of Production and working from our Ultimo, NSW office, the production coordinator will:
- Assist the Head of Production in the development of outdoor live music events for our clients;
- Advance artist production requirements, complete orders for risers, drapes, backline, DJ gear, etc and collate information into show sheets
- Liaise with production suppliers, establish their requirements and provide them with advance information
- Write production and logistics schedules in consultation with Production Manager
- Assist with engaging labour and subcontractors for production department as required
- Coordinate production on-ground during events in consultation with Production Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in live music and outdoor live music events, particularly in production (AX, LX, staging, backline, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Availability and flexibility for paid travel during show weeks as required, including after hours and weekend work
- High-level computer literacy and an intermediate working knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Mail, etc), Asana, and time-tracking software
- Experience with Vectorworks is highly desirable
Please note this is a part time role, with opportunities for more hours and a more permanent position for the right team member. We estimate 22 hours / 3 days per week to start, with longer hours to be worked during show weeks. We have shows booked for two weekends in October, four weekends in November, two weekends in December and more in 2023.
Architects of Entertainment is Australia’s premier outdoor music event agency, specialising in large format live music event development, event management, and production management. Our client portfolio includes:
- Triple J
- ABC TV
- Splendour in the Grass
- St Jerome’s Laneway Festival
- Spilt Milk
- Fairgrounds Festival
- Yours and Owls Festival
- The Drop, and more.
To express your interest in this role, please complete the form at the link below:
Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Please note: only applications which include both a resume or CV and a short cover letter speaking to your suitability for the role will be considered. Only interview candidates will be contacted.